My explanatory variables are listed below:
The objective of running the OLS tool so many times was to create a valid model that would aid in the prediction of the presence of Meth Labs. This involved examining a variety of statistics, listed above, in a methodical way to evaluate six separate Checks:
1. Are your independent variables helping or hurting?
2. Are the relationships what I expected?
3. Are there redundant explanatory variables?
4. Is your model biased?
5. Are any important independent variables missing?
6. How well is the model predicting the dependent variable?
After reviewing each "Check" above and after sifting through approximately 70 US Census attributes, I arrived at my destination with data that still needs to be evaluated. But, I can say at this point that I have six explanatory variables that show some relationship to the prediction of Meth Lab Density.