Tuesday, November 24, 2015

GIS Day - Brevard County

I have been conducting my internship with Brevard County Survey & Mapping Dept. In past years, the Brevard County Commissioners have passed a decree recognizing GIS Day (here's a link to the 2012 GIS Day Proclamation). So far this year, I have not seen nor heard that a decree was passed. So, with no official activities for GIS Day at Brevard County Government Center, I spent my day discussing how to compute Geometry and input coordinates on my new "Speed Hump" map. I had been working on a project for the Transportation Dept mapping all the Speed Humps in Brevard County - all 459 of them...and Iwas at the point of conclusion so I was working on completing my map. It is a good feeling to actually complete a project for a "customer."




No comments:

Post a Comment